To Matt, a rare prototype and good friend, for much insight, a fresh perspective and for lending me his gear everytime I need to record a mix.
He DJs the future.
The man's got fantastic taste and smooth moves.
He's everything you love about an old school sci-fi epic, like those soothing bleeps at the helm of a spacecraft in hypersleep, but updated with new Trekkie sheen, armed with weapons of mass destruction, just in case...
He who boldly goes beyond the stars of the M_nus and Sci+Tec quadrants.
Rabbit Eyed. Check him out.
And to Colleen: Love of my universe. Equally smooth moves, but of the dance-you-wear-so-swell variety. For always being in the crowd to please. My #1 inspiration.
Oh and for not leaving me for Matias Aguayo... Yet.
I adore you.
So ja, recorded live this morning round 3am as a Promo mix for the one and only Kwazulu Natal New Year's festival, AMAFULLTHROTTLE (from the folks who brought as Flux).
Data Takashi - Never Go With A Hippie To A Second Location (Promo Mix #3) (MediaFire)
01. Run Stop Restore and Click Box - Helen in the Keller
02. Morten Sorenson - Woo Hoo
03. Rebotini - 777 (Revised by Discodeine)
04. Joe Goddard - Go Bananas
05. Tiefschwarz - Keep On
06. Paul Ritch - Jackson Flavour
07. Radiohead - Everything In Its Right Place (Gigamesh)
08. Gucci Vump - Sha Shtil (Lvis 1990 Remix)
09. Danton Eeprom - My Life In Parallel
10. Eine Kleine Nacht Musik - Feuerprobe (Rory Phillips Remix)
11. It's A Fine Line - Never Go With A Hippie To A Second Location (Allez-Allez Remix)
12. We Have Band - You Came Out (Stereogamous Bathhouse Version)
13. Sunsplash - A Brave New Me
14. The Pointer Sisters - Send Him Back (Pilooski Edit)
15. Coati Mundi - No More Blues