|.........Music.........|.........DJ.........|.........Production.........|.........Interviews.........|.........Parties.........|

Friday, February 27, 2009

Belushi's Beloved - Week 001


Barring a case of crippling myopia, i shall be bringing you my choice shoo-in for download of the week, from the humble selection of tracks i've salvaged in the last 6 days.

Phoenix convinced me Frenchies can't fail, they constantly release great material, like Michel Gondry or Astérix le Gaulois.

I welcome any new Phoenix tracks like a warm hug from a favourite foreign relative.
I've never heard a Phoenix track i didn't like, and here's the latest from their new album "Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix" that I... didn't dislike.


1 half of Cassius, Philippe Zdar (damn thats a cool name, he must be French) is co-producing and the album is set to be released May 26.

If you feel Frencies ain't the shit, then watch Son of Rambow, and tell me you wouldn't welcome that foreign exchange student into your family; i'll wait while you don't find it at Blockbuster...

Join me next week as i jump on the "How Fucking Cool is Everything from Norway".

Fin.