|.........Music.........|.........DJ.........|.........Production.........|.........Interviews.........|.........Parties.........|

Friday, March 13, 2009

Inteplanetary Melodies, Inteplanetary Harmonies


Here's a Disco Baldelli cosmic disco demo I put together for Destrukto of Deconstruction. It was for a party he wanted me to play at but unfortunately I couldn't make it in the end being a Cape Town / Joburg dimension jumper. So I thought I would share it with you all. Here's the tracklisting...

1. Poni Hoax - Antibodies
2. Inflagranti - Just Gazing
3. YACHT - Summer Song
4. Richard the Third - How Can You Tell (Super Disco Short Edit)
5. Mickey Moonlight – Interplanetary Music (Riton's Eine Kleine Nachtmusik Rerub)
6. Fake Blood - Mars

...and here's the link:

Inteplanetary Melodies, Inteplanetary Harmonies (Zshare)


P.S. Sorry for those who are not fans of Zshare, I dont seem to be able to upload to my mediafire account. May have maxed it out or something. Will look into it...

Later Space Invaders...