|.........Music.........|.........DJ.........|.........Production.........|.........Interviews.........|.........Parties.........|

Monday, March 23, 2009

Lobster Fight!

I watched a tank full of lobsters trying to kick the crap out of each other last Sunday. Have you ever seen lobsters fight?

It was a miserable scene...

All but one had their claws bound. Take a guess which one stirring the shit? Seriously, this guy was a dick. Sauntering around, claws raised above his terrible lobster head, jabbing at his defenseless buddies while they scuttled around the tank. Some were using others as shields to fend him off. Now, had I been in the market for lobster flesh you can bet your ass that Snips McDouche would have been first against the wall. I wasn't so he wasn't but I probably should have. The message had to be sent, lobster-on-lobster violence is never ok!

What would your ultimate lobster fight track be?

I know what I was listening to. It worked for me.

Skream - Filth (Mediafire)