|.........Music.........|.........DJ.........|.........Production.........|.........Interviews.........|.........Parties.........|

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Wagon Needs Repairing...

K. So if you didn't go join in the celebrating of Killer Robot's 3rd b'day festivities with Konrad Black at the helm this past Saturday, you are lame.
It was awesome. He was awesome. Slick and charming and a total pro.

His selection was spot on and it was a rollercoaster that had me in such a daze after that I got us all lost on the way home... We stepped out of there and it was bright already. Old school. Refreshing.


I saw a few folks there I didn't expect to see, but I wish more folks would be more open minded.

Thank you Killer Robot. And awesome sets from all you lads. You set that up like a slam dunk.

In the meantime, I'll be decompressing until End Is Nigh this weekend. I need to find some middle ground again for that though... Ah! This should do nicely:

Tiga and Zyntherius - Sunglasses At Night (Konrad Black remix) (MediaFire) [Buy]

And that's also for you Ashish! Hope I see you Friday.